The Rauser Agency Difference
There is no better ‘home’ for agents and brokers looking to transform a “book of business” into a successful career. Here are just a few of the resources and tools available to help our broker/consultants succeed…and, serve their clients:
- More time for selling, thanks to a customer service support staff second to none; Chris McArdle, Gayle White & Bill Gorman. Mentoring from industry veterans Andrew Wadsworth & Bob Adams.
- Two ‘retail’ locations (more planned) with easy access parking; to facilitate growth of the ACA/SHOP and ‘defined contribution’ models, where individuals are far more engaged in the purchase of their own insurance (with guidance from agents, of course!). Note: this model has gotten the attention not just of the local but national media. Note also that each location is uniquely equipped for seminar selling (“Lunch ‘n Learns”).
- Multiple ACA Marketplace Certifications for Individual and SHOP sales & service
- Multiple CMS Certifications for Medicare Part C Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug sales & service
- Norvax “GoHealth Marketplace” quoting software.
- Website www.TheRauserAgency.com
- Private Exchange in development
- State of the art computer and IT support 24/7, through Technology Resource Advisors (on monthly retainer).
- Human Resources, Compliance, Health Reform & Legislative Updates provided free for clients through HR360 and, a membership in MRA.
- Legal support coordinated though Jon Rauser and John Barlament of Quarles & Brady
- Regularly scheduled client communiques
- weekly ’30 Second Insurance Tips’
- monthly customized HR360 newsletter
- quarterly Rauser Review newsletter
- Strong carrier relations; elite producer status with WPS, Common Ground & UHC.
- Errors & Omissions coverage
- Highland Capital Brokerage; a wholesale clearing house that provides extraordinary quoting, plan design & underwriting support for individual life, disability income and long term care insurance. (A sampling of their/our resources can be found at this link.)
- NAHU/WAHU membership provides access to legislative and market updates. [Jon Rauser leadership role – Wisconsin President, 2006; Robert C. Gilray Award, 2013 for service to the industry.]
- Milwaukee Enrollment Network (MKEN) referral ‘partners’
- Networking, Business Development and Community Involvement Opportunities through our active participation and memberships in:
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC); 1800+ member companies with 300,000 employees.
- Wellness Council of Wisconsin; wellness resources & implementation templates.
- BBB of Wisconsin; member and A+ accredited rating.
- WMC; 3800 + member companies. We’re also one of a select number of brokers listed to represent the WMC insurance portfolio
- Mequon Thiensville Chamber of Commerce; 380 members, 87% of who are small businesses with fewer than 50 employees.
- The Public Policy Forum.
- Lakeshore Chinooks Corporate Sponsorship
- BizStarts Milwaukee; a resource for new business start-ups
- NewsTalk 1130 wholesale radio ad buy for Open Enrollment Season 2016
- BizTimes EXPO; booth for May 20, 2015 – our tenth consecutive year!
- Survey Monkey ‘subscription’
- Froedtert President’s Advisory Council
- Wisconsin City & Country Club membership
- Milwaukee Athletic Club membership
- Milwaukee Downtown Rotary Club
On top of all this, our new business and renewal commission splits are second to none; for group insurance, 33% more than industry norms. Bring $100,000 of new (or renewal) business to The Rauser Agency and make $66,700 (plus bonus) commissions. (The norm: $50,000 or less.)
If you have the right mix of integrity, ambition and, fit in with our team, we should talk. Please get in touch.